Muscat Capital is well-experienced in assisting private and public companies in raising funds in the equity capital markets, through various forms of financial structures depending on a client’s needs. Our advisory services include advising on initial public offerings (IPO’s) (on Tadawul and NOMU markets), private placements (via primary or secondary offerings), securities’ underwriting, convertible securities’ offerings, secondary offerings, rights’ offerings, warrants and equity-linked securities.
We offer a comprehensive approach in raising public and private capital for both established and high-growth companies across a range of sectors in Saudi Arabia, where our corporate finance team monitors capital markets’ conditions on a regular basis and continually liaise with sophisticated investors such as private equity funds, family offices, sovereign wealth funds and investment houses, in order to provide our clients with optimal access to capital.
Our role as financial advisors and placement agents allow us to assist companies finance potential acquisitions or organic expansion based on their particular needs through private placements which offer an efficient, cost effective, flexible and confidential way to raise capital.
We work with a broad range of potential institutional investors in the GCC on behalf of our clients, whereby we share with them the investment opportunities and strive to obtain the most favorable terms for our clients. Our private placements’ services to our corporate clients typically include the following:
- Performing Historical Financial Analysis
- Building Fully-Integrated Financial Models
- Performing Corporate Business Valuations
- Compiling Private Placement Memoranda (PPM)
- Contacting Institutional Potential Buyers (As Potential Bidders)
- Assisting in Negotiating Shareholders’ Agreements
- Assisting in Commercial Negotiations of Definitive Legal Contracts
- Closing Private Placement Transactions